Sunday, February 3, 2013

Updates

As far as my camera goes, I looked up getting it fixed, and it would be cheaper for me to buy a newer, better, brand new camera than to send it in to get fixed considering I have to send it to New Jersey if I wanted it fixed. But I'm probably just going to buy the exact same type of camera because I like it, it does what I want it to do (most of the time), and I really don't like changing things. So I'd rather have a camera that I'm familiar with, than one that I have to learn how to use.

Darkness Redness Whiteness Scarf is coming along fantastically. I would post a picture...but my camera's broken! So far I have "TOBU" knit and it's about two feet-ish. I'm excited, hopefully I can keep myself motivated to work on it.

My internet is back to normal now, and it was actually the computer making every thing super slow. So some stuff got updated and now everything's good. Oh and it wasn't the internet that was making the picture loader not work, because I tried today and it still froze up, so hopefully I can figure that out soon. Because I want to post some of my older projects I did.

I have not started my socks yet because I can't find my tiny knitting needles! I don't know what happened to them...

Another thing that is not an update, but something new: I'm going to be doing my taxes soon, and with my return I plan on getting a camcorder and start making some how to videos on YouTube. But they're not the type of how to's that you expect. So stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment