Thursday, February 28, 2013

Yay!

Finally got a video camera!!! I actually ended up getting a different one than the one I wanted, but it's actually better (in my opinion) and it was (a lot!) cheaper too. I was able to get a memory card and the camera at Best Buy for about the same price that they wanted for just the camera at Walmart. So I'm happy I drove to the nearest Best Buy to just check out what they had.
So now the plan's is to start filming some stuff. And getting my vids put up on youtube and all that good stuff. All and all today's been a pretty good day. And now I'm just chillaxing with Kevin sitting on my lap, I might read a book or what I should really do is clean, but I'll probably sit on the computer and maybe just maybe finish the Darkness Redness Whiteness Scarf which I really need to finish because it's almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment