Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hot Pads

So a co-worker of mine, who is also a friend of mine, has recently moved into a new house which she is buying and Friday, she is having a house warming party. Of course, there is no requirement to bring a gift, but I've decided to crochet her some hot pads because, really who couldn't use some really cool crocheted hot pads. I'm not using my usual method of making hot pads, but making granny squares, that I'm going to sew together to make it the double thickness. Which I've stated before that I can not make granny squares, but I found a pattern, that so far my squares look like how they're supposed to look. So I'm really excited! I've used a lot of commas tonight, but I've also had a lot to drink...maybe I don't know, it's Tuesday, I might be drunk blogging, and there's tons of people at my apartment and they're all playing guitar. And some one needs to remind me to do my taxes so I can get a fricken' video camera! I didn't swear, I'm impressed lol. Well, have fun 'cuz I'm having fun, and you should too. You deserve it, whether you've been reading my blog from the beginning or just started. Sorry that I haven't been posting that often, or at least as often as I would like. Night Peeps! That's what I've decided to call my readers, Peeps. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment