Monday, February 25, 2013

Blah

So my camera works again!!! Yay! Like actually works, so I'm super excited. I took some pictures of the Darkness Redness Whiteness scarf which I litterally have like 40 rows left so really I should have it done at any time. But I haven't have much time to work on my projects. I've been babysitting my younger brother while my mom is at school and he's quite the hand full and I've been getting behind on my cleaning around my apartment. And not to mention my cats are A-holes. And I'd love to post pictures for you but the picture uploader is still not working for me and I've tried all the shit it said to make it work so I don't know, I might have my room mate look at it, maybe he can figure it out? Also I'm getting my video camera (hopefully) tomorrow and then I'm going to start making vids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment