Thursday, January 31, 2013

New project and Shitty camera

So my camera is a piece of fucking shit! It's like the lens is covered, but it's not! So any picture I take is just black. I don't understand what happened because last night I used it to take a picture of my cat inside my hoodie, it turned out blurry, I turned the flash on, took another picture, and just BLACKNESS!

But on a happier note, I just bought some multicolored yarn that I plan to knit some socks out of. I'm kind of iffy when it comes to using multicolored yarn for certain things, but this sock pattern is made for multicolored yarn so I'm pretty excited. Don't worry, I still plan to keep working on the Darkness Redness Whiteness Scarf,  it knits up pretty fast, but I have this problem focusing on one project until it's finished, so that's why I bought yarn for socks. I also have to finish my Chuck slippers and find motivation to get started on the Legend of Zelda blanket.

Also not to mention the camera problems, but my internet has been slow as fuck lately, taking up to 5 minutes to just load a page. I usually don't complain about this kind of shit because when I was younger we lived out in the middle of nowhere and literally had the slowest dial up connection ever, but when I'm paying for high speed internet, I expect it to be high speed internet.
Here's the yarn I'm making socks out of, I would just put the picture in here, but my camera's BROKEN and the my internet SUCKS and won't even open the little box of pictureness that I could link the picture in! I don't know if that made sense to you, I'm just upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment