Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ugh!

Okay so it's been forever since I did an update on my blanket, well because I pretty much stopped working on it. I think I have 8 squares made and scattered about my apartment. But I've got some new ideas for new projects and and started 2 projects. I'm working on crocheted Chuck Taylor slippers and spent and couple hours charting letters on graph paper for a totally fantastic scarf that I will knit using shadow/illusion knitting. I've written one other pattern for a shadow knit scarf, but never actually got around to working on it. So hopefully I'm writing this pattern right and it'll work out good and I won't get frustrated. But I'll probably get frustrated and stop working on it, but then I'll work on it again. Ha! It's late, I'm tired, I'm watching weird videos. There should have been an "and" in there but I don't care. LOL
Hint: Audience?!

No comments:

Post a Comment