Monday, January 28, 2013

Honey Badger doesn't give a Shit



This adorable little guy was made as a gift for a co-worker because of our Secret Santa thing. Her nickname is Honey Badger and this was the only thing I could think of giving her. I made up the pattern myself, which I do with a lot of things. I just crocheted until I got a shape I liked, and if I didn't like it, I frogged it and started over. So it was sort of a time consuming project and I tried so hard to finish it before she left for New York, NY for Christmas, and I did, but then we closed early so she didn't end up working and didn't get it until January.
I used a half double crochet for everything except the white stripe. The grey piece was made separately and sewn on, then I used a single crochet for the white working around sewn edge of the grey piece.

Here are some more pics of crocheted Honey Badger (I think clicking on them makes them bigger) :



No comments:

Post a Comment