Monday, March 25, 2013

I'M MOVING!!!!

Sorry I have not posted in quite some time but I haven't really been working on anything since I've moving to the Wisconsin Dells! And have spent most of my time going through my stuff and decided what to get rid of and what to pack. Hopefully I will start vlogging soon, which I'm excited about. So subscribe to my Youtube channel youtube.com/sweetbloodsheena and I'll get the ball rolling on getting some vids out there. Want to hear something crazy? Last Wednesday, the building, three buildings over from mine burnt down. And I didn't even know it was on fire until like and hour after the fire started....yeah... But it was pretty crazy and it smelt really bad in my apartment the next day. So that's all I got for today. Have a great Monday my peeps. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment