Saturday, March 2, 2013

First World Promblems

This is a Pop-tart iPod holder I made for my younger sister for Christmas. Her favorite kind is the Wildberry  so that's what it's supposed to look like. She wanted me to make her something and I delivered. This is the first thing I knitted that I made the pattern for. Basically what I did was knitted a long rectangle and then folded it in half and sewed up the sides. As far as I'm aware, she still uses it, which is pretty cool since I made it about two years ago.
On a different note, do you want to know something really frustrating?
Well, I wrecked my keyboard, so I had to buy a new one like a week ago or so and unsuspectingly I got one that has a giant "enter" key, which drives me crazy and if I would have realized it, I wouldn't have gotten this key board. And because it has the stupid giant "enter" key, the backslash (this one: \ ), is now squished up by the backspace key, and that drives my absolutely bonkers because I'm used to having a bigger backspace key and every time I try to delete mistakes I get this " \\\\\\"!!! I'm not even joking. Man, first world problems right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment